23. Sep 2018
- The ESP8266 is now connected at the TX3/RX3 hardware serial port of the MEGA board
- The queue mechanism in VBA for resending lost message can be turned on/off. In some situations, messages can be lost occasionally (like trending). In such a case you can turn of the VBA message queue.
- The ESP8266 is receiving and sending the "@" messages for communication between the board and VBA. When it is not a "@" message, the ESP messages and information is printed at the serial monitor from the MEGA board.
- Build in watchdog for monitoring communication with the PC.
- VBA Debugger program
- Sketch (AFSM), IoT version.
- Wifi sketch for ESP8266
- Simple example of a UserConfiguration and UserFiniteStateMachine
Developed in Visual Studio Community 2015
Hardware: Arduino MEGA2560 and Generic ESP8266 module
(see also the news article about the new release)
Powered by Phoca Download